Welcome to my blogs. There are Five

This one has my ethics class series. For more information on that, read the syllabus.
Check out my DVD Reviews, Radio Show Topics, or Thoughts of the Day.
I recommend you get my daily e-mail, which covers everything.
Listen to my show live or read my story.
Anyone can post comments on any of these blogs, just not anonymously. I hope you'll do so. Enjoy.
Call the show at (602) 274-1360 or (866) 896-1360.
E-mail me at atallman (at) salemphx.com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

31. Tallman’s Theory

The questions
1. What would I do if there were no privacy? What if it would be printed on tomorrow’s front page? If you knew you’d get caught? If all your friends would find out?
2. What would my parents, grandparents, mentor, role model, hero say to do?

3. What would Jesus do?
4. What is the most difficult thing to do?

5. What if I knew I would have to tell my children, grandchildren about this?
6. What would I tell my children or best friend to do in this situation?

7. What will I be most proud of having done? The pain of discipline is always less than the pain of regret.
8. What if I wait a day or a month or a year, will it still be a good decision? The bigger or more permanent the decision, the more you should wait.
9. What kind of person would be most likely to do this thing? Are they people you are wanting to be like? What would a despicable person do? Do the opposite. How would the person you are trying to become do it?
10. If the people this act will affect were my own best friends and loved ones, would I do it?
11. What is the most loving thing to do?
12. What if she were your sister, mother, daughter…? Would you be proud to tell the 15 year old son of your current girlfriend 25 years from now every aspect of your relationship and how you treated his mom before she met his dad?
13. What will make your soul the most beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment